putty로 ADB를 연결하면 엄청 빠르다. 더이상 느린 도스창은 그만~
로깅도 putty옵션에서 주면 편하게 볼수 있다.
Actually the Android Debug Bridge has a terminal connection feature (roughly speaking), which will be enabled after you connect to the adb server in "0006shell:" mode. You can actually use the putty to connect to this interface always, by setting the following things:
- Turn off line discipline in settings
- Use RAW mode to connect to localhost:5037
- Enter "0012transport-usb" (without quotes)
- Enter "0006shell:" (without quotes)
Now you've got a full fledged connection to your device. The main drawback is that it's tedious to repeat the above all the time, so I've made some modifications to the putty binary that adds a new type of connection, called "Adb"
To use the enhanced putty:
- Select Adb from the connection type list
- Enter "transport-usb" in the host (or any other connection string, check the adb socket interface documentation if you need something else than connecting via usb)
- Enter 5037 as port, if it's not already set there.
- Connect and enjoy (you might also save this connection, so next time you only have to double-click on the settings)
DL and source: http://github.com/sztupy/adbputty/downloads
|Android APK,ODEX Reverse Engineering(DE-ODEX) (0)||2011.04.12|
|[안드로이드] 시스템 분석을 위한 쉘 명령어 (0)||2011.02.16|
|ADB를 바로 연결할수 있는 putty (1)||2011.01.22|
|안드로이드 - 트레이스뷰 프로파일링 (Traceview Profiling) (1)||2011.01.17|
|logcat 사용법 정리 && 로그 보면서 파일로 저장하기 & (0)||2010.11.07|
|libmpfr.so.1 컴파일 에러 없애기 (0)||2010.09.30|